‘Olympic Solidarity’s aim is to organise assistance for all the National Olympic Committees (NOCs), particularly those with the greatest needs, so that they can develop their own structures to favour the expansion of sport in their country.
Three ways to support the NOCs
Olympic Solidarity offers an efficient consulting service to assist them in gaining access to financial, technical and administrative assistance through:
- World Programmes, which cover and reinforce all areas of sports development;
- NOC Management and Knowledge Sharing
- Promotion of the Olympic Values
- Forums and Special Projects
- Continental programmes, designed to meet some of the specific needs of each continent,
- Olympic Games subsidies, which complement the range of programmes and offer financial support to NOCs before, during and after the Games.
For details on all the Olympic Solidarity programmes, please go to the website of Olympic Solidarity.
FISA works with Olympic Solidarity to help national federations when requested. All applications are made through your National Olympic Committee, please contact them for opportunities.