- Race 1,000 metres on the Concept2 Indoor Rower (Model A-E rowers only, no Dynamic or indoor rowers on Slides) at your club, gym, school or home March 4-8, 2020.
- Individuals should enter their time in their Concept2 Online Logbook by 12pm GMT on 10 March 2020.
- Events should send their results by email to email@example.com. You must use the official result form. If you submit 10 or more results from an event held by your club or team, you’ll be entered in a raffle for a new indoor rower for your facility. For each additional 10 entries, you’ll get an extra ticket in the raffle. Results must be emailed by March 17 12:00 GMT (08:00 ET). Late entries will not be accepted.
- Medals will be awarded to the top three male and female times in each category. Categories are listed below.
*Lightweight category offered from 19 and above. Lightweight specifications:
- Lightweight Women: < = 61.5 kg (135 lbs)
- Open-weight Women: > 61.6 kg (135 lbs)
- Lightweight Men: < = 75 kg (165 lbs)
- Open-weight Men: > 75 kg (165 lbs)
PARA-ROWING EVENTS (MEN/WOMEN)
- LTA (PR3)
- TA (PR2)
- AS (PR1)
Para-rowing categories wil also be divided by age: 19 and under (junior), 19-49 years old, 50+ years old