How to follow World Rowing Cup II in Poznan
The World Rowing season moves on to World Rowing Cup II which takes place in Poznan, Poland from 16-18 June 2017. This is the second in the series of three World Cups for the season and as well as the regular European nation participants, the ranks of competition will grow with the arrival of several South American counties, China, Australia and New Zealand.
The draw will take place at 15:00 CET on Thursday, 15 June and will be live streamed on World Rowing’s Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/WorldRowing.
The first races commence Friday, 16 June at 9.30 CET – here is how to follow the event on mobile, tablet, or desktop.
- The provisional time table for the event can be found here. And entries for all the races are available here.
- Live audio commentary and live race tracker will be available for ALL races on www.worldrowing.com.
- Live VIDEO streaming will be available for the the A-finals on Sunday, 18 June on www.worldrowing.com. Several national TV stations will also broadcast the event. Please check with your local national broadcaster for more information.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube for behind the scenes interviews, live updates, photos and more.
- Also available on WorldRowing.com
- Start lists / Schedule
- News / Photos / Live blog / Quotes from athletes
- Join the conversation …
- Use the hashtag #WRCPoznan
- Learn more about rowing with this short series about the sport. Full playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3HMysxDej7pYika4-RIHlOpIlhl-bTAF