How to follow World Rowing Cup II, Linz-Ottensheim
The 2018 World Rowing season continues with the second World Cup in Linz-Ottensheim, Austria. For the first time this season, crews from New Zealand and Australia are in the mix. Buckle up because these races will be quite a ride.
The draw will take place at 15:00 CET on Thursday, 21 June and will be live streamed on Facebook. The first races commence Friday, 22 June at 9.30 local time – here is how to follow the event on mobile, tablet, or desktop.
- The provisional time table for the event can be found here. And entries for all the races are available here.
- Live audio commentary and live race tracker will be available for ALL races on www.worldrowing.com.
- Live VIDEO streaming will be available for the A/B Semifinals starting at 10.30 local time on Saturday 23 June, followed by all A-finals on Saturday 23 June from 15.30 to 18.30. It is also available for all A-finals on Sunday, 24 June on www.worldrowing.com. Exceptions apply to New Zealand and the USA, see more information below.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube for behind the scenes interviews, live updates, photos and more.
- Also available on WorldRowing.com
- Startlists / Schedule
- News / Photos / Live blog / Quotes from athletes
- Join the conversation …
- Use the hashtag #WRCLinz
Video streaming is geo-blocked in New Zealand for 24 hours on worldrowing.com. Sky TV New Zealand intends to broadcast highlights and replays from the A-finals. Please check your local TV station for more details.
United States of America
World Rowing recently partnered with NBC Sports Group for coverage of the World Rowing Cups, European Championships and World Championships for the next three years.
Racing will be live-streamed on the Olympic Channel: Home of Team USA, OlympicChannel.com and the Olympic Channel app or via authentication on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app, which includes NBCSN’s coverage.
Live-streaming will not be available on worldrowing.com, but the VOD clips will be available 24 hours after the event.