Getting the most out of your World Rowing Facebook feed
You may have noticed that Facebook has made some changes to your newsfeed at the beginning of 2018. This was done to make sure that you see more posts from family and friends rather than businesses, brands and media pages. This means that you may see less World Rowing content appearing in your newsfeed.
It is important to us at World Rowing that you get to see the rowing content that we post and share with you. So here is a quick guide on how you can make sure you don’t miss out on any of our posts:
1. Go onto our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/WorldRowing/) and click on the downwards arrow on the “following” tab.
2. Under “in your news feed” click the “see first” option. This will make sure that all content from the World Rowing page will be shown on your news feed. Don’t worry, we won’t overwhelm you with content.
If you want to get notifications when we post, follow the next steps:
3. On the right to “in your news feed” under the “following” tab, there is a pen icon, click it.
4. This opens up a new tab where you will see two options, “News feed” and “Notifications.” Click on the “Notifications” tab.
5. Here you have three options regarding our posts, click on the “standard” option, which will give you a notification every time we post on the World Rowing Facebook page.
We’ve got some great new content coming up soon that we would love for you to see to share your thoughts with us, so make sure you click “see first” to be able to tell us what you think. Our aim is to let you know what’s happening in the rowing world and we appreciate and value your opinion.
We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you across our Facebook pages.