Follow the steps below to make an entry:
- Clubs to fill out and send the entry form to the National Federations. Deadline will be determined by the National Federation. Please contact your federation for more information. Download here.
- National Federation to make entries by 15 September 2017 using FISA online entry system here: https://rowingtwo.sportresult.com
Club names and crew rankings to be included.
- FISA will post the entries, progression systeam and qualification races by 23 September 2017 here.
- All Athletes to fill out the new "Rower's Commitment Form". Download here. Send it to FISA by mail or, to hand it to the FISA representative at the registation in Thonon.
All crews must confirm their entries by 11:00 hrs on 12 October 2017.
The World Rowing Coastal Championships are open to crews nominated by their National Federations.
To compete in a World Rowing Coastal Championship regatta, a competitor shall be a member of a club recognised by their National Federation.
Coastal boat classes recognised by FISA
Coxed Quadruple Sculls (C4x+)
World Rowing Coastal Championships boat classes
Men (M) C1x, C2x, C4x+
Women (W) C1x, C2x, C4x+
Currently the age categories for rowers recognised by World Rowing Coastal Rowing are Seniors only.
HOW TO FOLLOW THE EVENT
Entries for the World Rowing Coastal Championships will be released in September - stay tuned.
Available on www.worldrowing.com
- Startlists / Schedule
- News / Photos / Live blog / Quotes from athletes
- Follow us on Facebook Coastal, Twitter and Instagram for behind the scenes interviews, live updates, photos and more.
Join the conversation …
- Use the hashtag #WRCChamps
For up to the minute weather information, click here.