- Race 1,000 metres on the Concept2 Indoor Rower (Model A-E rowers only, no Dynamic or indoor rowers on Slides) at your club, gym, school or home March 11-13, 2016.
- Individuals should enter their time in their Concept2 Online Logbook by 9 a.m. GMT on 15 March 2016.
- Events should send their results by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you submit 20 or more individual results from an event held by your club or team you’ll be entered in a raffle for a new indoor rower for your facility. Results must be emailed by 9 a.m. GMT on Tuesday, 15 March 2016. Email email@example.com to receive information on submitting event results and for event updates.
- There will also be a separate raffle for events held in World Rowing development countries where there are 10 or more competitors. For more information (to see if your country qualifies) email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medals will be awarded to the top three male and female times in each category. Categories are listed below.
Lightweight category offered from 19 and above. Lightweight specifications
- Lightweight Women: <= 61.5kg (135lbs)
- Heavyweight Women: > 61.6kg (135 lbs)
- Lightweight Men: <= 75 kg (165lbs)
- Heavyweight Men: > 75kg (165lbs)
Para-rowing events (men/women)