The FISA Development Programme follows Goal II of the FISA Strategic Plan.
Our Objectives are:
1. Participation: Increase the participation of member national federations (NFs) in leading event
2. Integration: Integrate and expand all forms of rowing
3. Opportunities: Increase the number of rowing opportunities through clubs, schools, universities and other entities
4. Quality & Education: Improve the quality of rowing and coaching worldwide
5. Universality: Increase the number of countries that practise rowing and ensure ongoing growth
How we work
FISA works with a variety of partners to bring development projects to different nations and regions. The coaches and officials who work with us are registered through their national federations to contact us to assist.
We encourage exchanges between national federations if funding can be secured through national sources. If you would like to support a development project financially or work with us (in)directly, please send an email to email@example.com.
FISA provides support for developing rowing countries during events. Below you will find information about development activities at major events.
World Rowing Erg Testing Templates 2019
FISA Ergometer assessment 2019.xlsx
Selection Best Times Document 2018
The FISA Development Programme organises training camps for developing rowing countries. FISA organises these camps in collaboration with Olympic Solidarity and the Agitos Foundation.
For training locations please check the list below:
Agenda Sports & Elements training camps:
The FISA Development Programme distributes equipment in close cooperation with our equipment supplier partners.
National Federations who are classified as ‘development nations’ can contact FISA to request possible equipment subsidies and other support through Active Development Partners. FISA also works with partner federations to create exchanges between different national federations when possible for equipment and maintenance.
For more details, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.