This section displays links to research, papers and other valuable scientific content about rowing:
- What makes a successfull coach of female athletes?
- Sport Science and Medical Conference 2015
- The Science of Rowing: Improving Performance Naturally
- Women's SportsNet conference: Physical literacy
- Understanding Occupational Well-Being and Women Sports Coaches
- Positive Coaching Alliance
- Character Counts
- Safe Sport Ethics Training
- International Safeguards for Children in Sport
- Anti-doping Coach's toolkit
International coaches resources
Safety is of the utmost importance when training, being around the boat house and going out on the water.
British Rowing provides resources on policies on these issues and the risks involved.
Information for Coaches Filming at World Rowing Events
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by FISA and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.